Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tough Luck Kitties

Getting ready to head off to my first day of school. The only reason I had time to write this is because I'm so nervous I woke up 30 minutes earlier than planned and have nothing left to do but pace around my kitchen like a caged tiger. I was surprised that I haven't had any school dreams yet. Strange.

My cats are devastated that the summer is over. How do I know? Last week they did a very convincing "don't leave me" dance as I walked out the front door. Very uncharacteristic for them. Also, this morning I woke up to find little cat toys in my slippers, school bag and by the front door. It was as if they wanted me to remember how much fun they are as I was getting ready for my day and hopefully I would decide to just stay home with them.

Tough luck kitties. Back to school I go. Right now I'm running a list a mile long of what I need to prepare before the kids arrive and I'm not sure how it's going to get done. Actually I prepared pretty well for the first day of school. It's the rest of the week I'm worried about. I guess I'll just take it one day at a time! Good luck everyone, Ms. Moler is on the loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment